Sunday, May 14, 2006

May 14 - Tools!

Brrr....still rainy and cold. What's up with this May weather? Where's the sun and bumblebees?

Yesterday I bought tools! I've been waiting to get a studio space to start working on glass. But I have been getting so eager and antsy that I couldn't wait any longer. So I got most of the rest of the tools I didn't have yet -- tools to make lead and foil windows. I even got a soldering iron! Probably I did this because it's so wet and cold out that I'm not very motivated to go fishing or hiking like Marco and I did last weekend. Anyway, now I have already started on a REAL project. I'm already really far into it. I'll put pictures up when it's done, which should be tomorrow or the next day if all goes well.

Speaking of cold rain, I got a flat tire in the cold rain last friday. Had to walk home in it (ok, it was just a few blocks). The tire was totally flat, a real pancake. Can't imagine what caused it. Marco changed it for me yesterday morning while I went to the glass and tool shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home