Thursday, June 08, 2006

June 8 - Buildin' Tables

Whew, it's 11pm and Marco and I just got home from building my new work table. We have completed section one of four sections. It's a BIG table. Whew! I LOVE finally getting my hands on some tools again and taking some action after all these months of planning.

So anyway, I confirm that I now have a studio. A flurry of activity has taken place since I got the keys yesterday. Also I have a big pile of phone calls and overdue emails backing up so to those of you out there waiting to hear from me I can just tell you I haven't forgotten entirely.

Marco and I also have a ton of other practical things piling up, like cooking Lauren & Emily's rhubarb that's just sitting on the kitchen counter, finishing the laundry, trimming Marco's hair, putting more funny sign pictures in this blog because I have a whole ton still on my computer, unclogging the drain.

So to sum up, I'm busy, but it's a good busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home