Friday, June 02, 2006

June 2 - Pat Robertson's one-ton leg press

Have you heard the news? This is a real news story - no joke. Pat Robertson the 70-year-old Christian televangelist claims that he can leg press a full ton, yes 2000 pounds. And he did this despite the fact that the previous leg press record was only 655 pounds by a University of Florida athlete. He is able to do this thanks to his amazing self-concocted protein drink. The recipe is available on his website.

But hey, don't take my word for it....find out right here on the links below.

How Pat Robertson Leg Pressed 2,000 Pounds

Pat Robertson's Age-Defying Shake

Who needs fiction when the real world is so entertaining?? That's what I always ask. My gratitude goes out to my favorite radio show -- NPR's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me for clueing me in to the news thats really worth knowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home