Thursday, May 25, 2006

May 25 - Studio news and a far-away greeting

Yesterday I signed a check and filled out a rental application for a studio space. Yay!!! It's in the lowertown area of St. Paul, where there are loads and loads of artists and architects. I have big windows and a view on the Farmers' Market. Soon I can get working.

While I was filling out the check I noticed yesterday's date, the 24th of May. And I thought to myself "ca c'est l'anniversaire de Stephane, n'est-ce pas?" Et si je n'ai pas tort, c'est ses trente ans. Alors, joyeuse anniversaire Stephane, des Etats-Unis! Je metterais des bouteilles de biere dans un riseau froide dans la foret et j'en leve un dans ton honneur. Je te souhaite de bonheur.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salut Sabrina,

Nous avons fêté les 30 ans de Steph ce week-end dans les Landes, avec plein de "plinches" de surf. Quelques bières, pas mal de vins et de BBQ, en camping, PURA VIDA!

Bises de Vanves

May 31, 2006 3:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home