Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!









Merry Christmas to all of you out there! Happy Haunakkah too.


I really rolled straight into Christmas without being even a bit prepared. Luckily shopping at the last minute and cooking a turnip-and-carrot dish minutes before Christmas dinner DO in fact work out, and pretty well too. I had a lovely dinner with my family. We played trivia games and looked at old slides from the 70's before I was born, hideous couch patterns, fun backyard swings and all.

Tomorrow Marco and I are going to France. A bientot les francais! It should be good to be back. Time to exercise my rusty grammar.


As for the images, top is a sand sculpture in Puri, India, the bottom is the Christmas shipping warehouse of amazon.com. Something interesting to think about.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lone BeaderĀ® said...

Happy Holidays from Boston=:)

December 25, 2006 11:41 PM

 
Blogger Sabrina said...

who are u lone beader?? Do I know you?

December 25, 2006 11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home