Saturday, July 01, 2006

July 1 - Felicitations Bertille et Arnaud!

I just want to say congratulations to Marco's cousin Bertille and her new husband Arnaud! They just got married today. I wish I could have been there! I remember the day when Bertille told me she had a boyfriend. She was visiting Marco and I in California with her brother Pierre-Emile. We were hiking in the desert of Anza Borrego State Park and she was 19 and she came over to me on the trail and confided in me in a giddy girl way that she had a boyfriend and his name was Arnaud. She was all smiles and thrilled to the gills. So today, four years later, they got married!

I'm also writing this in English because I know she speaks English like a genius (better grammar than me) AND with a lovely Queen's British accent.

I wish the two of you a long happy and amusing life together!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I had not been on your blog for 10 days and I feel both touched and honored by your lovely post!!! That was a great day and we really missed you. I'd like to send you the Internet link to see our photos. Could you send me your e mail address??? Lots and lots of love!!!!
Bertille and Arnaud Mabille

July 12, 2006 4:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah hello Madame Mabille!

I've seen a couple pictures of the wedding from Marco, but none yet that actually had you in them! I saw your Papa giving a speech, and Quentin in the church.... but that wasn't the whole day was about, was it!?! I hope to see some pictures of you and Arnaud! You can email me at smdechert@hotmail.com.

Thanks for the reading my blog though.... I didn't know you did until Marco told me recently. How cool!

Anyway cheers and felicitations to you and Arnaud!

Bisous de Minnesota,
Sabrina

July 13, 2006 11:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home