Friday, March 10, 2006

March 10 - Why Do I Remember March 10th?

Hmmmmm, curious. I got on the computer this morning and saw today's date, March 10th. For some reason I feel like I remember this date as special.........but I can't remember why.

Is it someone's birthday? Did something memorable happen to me on this day? I can't place it in my mind. It's definitely something.

I thought it might be the Ides of March, the infamous day that Julius Caesar was assassinated in Shakespear's play (we meticulously studied this in Ms. Aubineau's class in high school, hence marking my memory forever), but that's actually on the 15th. I looked on the internet, and all I found was that today was the date of the Louisiana Purchase. I doubt THAT is what I have on my mind.

Hmmmm, if anyone knows why I remember March 10th, let me know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home