Thursday, February 09, 2006

Feb 9 - I Swear My Eyes are Going to Fall Out

I've been staring at this computer screen way too long.

For quite awhile I've had the uneasy notion that the logo I've chosen for my new glass studio is going to cause me problems down the road. It's got a lot of colors in it and that's not great when things need to be printed on a budget.

I started working on a new logo yesterday morning and have worked for two days solid. I've been going gung-ho searching and searching and searching for fonts and things called dingbats (they are sets of little icon images) on the web. Nothing short of perfect will suit me.

My eyes are going to fall out of my head. I hate spending this much time on the computer.

But I'm also a bit of a perfectionist (though admittedly quite a novice too) when it comes to graphic design and visual communication. So I can't peel myself away until I find something I like.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home