Thursday, March 09, 2006

March 9 - Goodbye Mirbel

I woke up today and saw a big bird circling high up in the sky. I think it's one of the bald eagles again.

Today Marco moved out of our apartment in Paris (many thanks to you Marco, and to Pyves and Guillaume who helped out!). Goodbye to our little number 5, on rue Mirbel....you were a good place.




It's one of many good places we've been lucky to live in. It joins the ranks of our little blue surf shack in San Diego (of which I have no pictures) and our five-roommate den of parties and Chinese hijinks in Singapore (shown below, as I'm on my way to dj the Summer Ball).

Man, these places had some great stories....

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello from Wolsztyn in Poland :)

March 09, 2006 2:02 PM

 
Blogger Sabrina said...

Who are you??

March 09, 2006 2:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-) yes, good memories.

March 17, 2006 5:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home