Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April 4 - Miscellaneous Spring Fun

Oooooh, beautiful sunny days!! The snow is gone, the rains have cleaned the streets and little green plants should be popping up any day now. I walked to Afton today and ended up only in my t-shirt!

On Sunday Lauren, Emily and I took a road trip down the Mississippi. Laughed a lot. It wasn't sunny that day -- rainy the whole way. But it was warm out and springy nonetheless. We hiked up Barn Bluff in Red Wing (a big hill over the Mississippi). We stopped at lots of little roadside curiosities and took pictures. Ate gummy worms. Visited the Nelson Bottoms fire brigade. Found a guy having questionable relations with train cars. Sicko.

I also got a surprise phone call from Zoe in New York (actually New Jersey, but she looks across at New York). Hi Zoe! Your call made my day! Keep July 4th in mind....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home