Thursday, July 28, 2005

Jul 28 - Fuckin' GREAT Dance Tunes

I've just spent the last two hours compiling the latest in European dance music. It's hard to find this stuff back in the US. I'm all abuzz. I'm all excited. MAN, there is some great music in this world!

I wish I could put songs in my posts like photos. The best I can do untill technology catches up is to put the titles in a list. But of course this does these great tunes no justice whatsoever.

Great Songs:

2 Million Ways (Axwell remix) - C-Mos
Drop the Pressure - Mylo
When the Dawn Breaks - Narcotic Thrust
Calabria - Rune
Italian Fireflies - Black Strobe
From Paris to Berlin - Infernal
Lift Me Up (Mylo remix - a truly well-constructed remix) - Moby / Mylo
I See Girls - Studio B
Ritmo Dynamic - Calinda
Rocking Music - Martin Solveig
Why - Shiny Grey
Most Precious Love - Blaze featuring Barbara Tucker
The World is Mine - David Guetta
Bouger Bouger - Magic System
Feel the Love - Axwell
San Salvador - Moonlight vs Azoto
In My Arms - Mylo

Anyone who knows Paris' Radio FG would already know most of this, though there are certainly a few rarities in this list. Thank you Paris for good radio!

(ps sorry mom for the foul language, but this music is so damn good)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home