Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Yo Momma Jokes

How about some lowbrow humor kids? I haven't seen a list of "Yo momma" jokes in a long time now but these just came my way. Dang, back in 2000 when I was in Indonesia, my fellow classmates and I sat around making up our own yo momma jokes for HOURS. I guess that's what comes out when you have no access to tv, movies, alcohol, parties, almost no guys for six months...you end up on a ten-hour bus ride telling yo momma jokes. Heh heh. Anyway...

Yo momma's so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion.

Yo momma's so fat, I have to take a bus a train and a cab just to get on her good side

Yo momma's so fat, she needs a watch on both arms because she covers two time zones.

Yo momma's so fat, when she goes to a restaurant she looks at the menu and says, "OK"!

Yo momma's so fat, she went to the movies and sat next to everyone.

Yo momma's so fat, she left the house with high-heels and came back with flip-flops.

Yo momma's so fat, every time someone say "Kool Aid" she bust through the wall. (whoa - old commercial reference...)

Yo mama so fat, she eats Wheat Thicks.

Yo momma's is so fat she's on both sides of the family.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember: we not only spent HOURS making up Yo Mama jokes, but we also spent a rather long bus ride making up different Diarrhea jokes as well. They were much like the "When you're sliding into first, & your pants are gonna burst...." variety, but they were also had references to Indonesia & the bus ride.... i.e.: "When you're livin' in East Java, & your a$$ is spewin' lava....", or "When you're coming down the mountain, & your a$$ is like a fountain....", & then there was something about "..., & your pants are feeling basa (wet)", but I can't remember the beginning of it.

ahh, nothing like some good low brow humor to get me through Con Law class!

Thanks for spurring on that memory.

August 23, 2006 5:28 PM

 
Blogger Sabrina said...

How about "when you're touring 'round the candi but you're lookin' for the mandi"... I love that one! It only makes sense if you speak Indonesian of course. In Indonesian language "candi" (pronounced chandi) means "temple", like a Buddhist temple, and "mandi" means "bathroom". As ashamed as I am to admit it, our improvised diarrhea jokes were SO funny!!! I wish I could remember more of them. Is Aaron reading this blog nowadays? Any input Aaron??

August 24, 2006 11:15 AM

 
Blogger Sabrina said...

PS.... I guess all this also tells you something about the gastrointestinal state of ten Americans in Indonesia for six months....

August 24, 2006 11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home