Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Spring

Just had to pop in from my weeks of silence to wish everyone a happy first day of spring! This is one of my favorite landmarks of the year. I must have some old bit of pre-christian-era druid in me or something because I'm always disappointed that we, as a society, don't make a big holiday out of the solstices and the equinoxes. It could be so fun, dancing around maypoles or jumping over bonfires or whatever people used to do. Better than Presidents' Day at least...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nous pour les Equinoxes on invite nos clients et on fait une grosse teuf. ça compte ?
mercredi c'était à l'Institut du Monde Arabe : superbe vue sur tout Paris, bon cocktail...et grosse fatigue !: vivement le week end !
bises

March 23, 2007 4:05 AM

 
Blogger Sabrina said...

Oui! Je veux venir!! Septembre, ca marche?? :-)

March 29, 2007 12:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home