Sunday, February 18, 2007

Busy girl

There's been a big absence of writing on this blog and as usual, that means I've been busy. I can't stand saying "I'm busy" because I think it's usually an excuse for simply not doing certain things. But I have to admit that I've truly been busy and I haven't had time to write in this blog (as well as spend good time with many of you folks out there). Some of the things I've done in the past two weeks are:
  • Remake my website (it's almost done!)
  • Build a ventilation system for my studio
  • Buy silkscreen supplies, build a silkscreen "station" and start experimenting with silkscreened enamels on glass
  • Apply to a gallery show and an art festival
  • Barter unused items from my house on Craigslist
  • Make Britt a cool birthday present (almost done - only two weeks after her birthday :-(
  • Buy office furniture and completely reorganize my studio office
  • Meet with my current client and continue building their window
  • drive ten million times to Menards, IKEA, the glass shop and the Blick Art Store because I always am missing some kind of supplies

And that reminds me that I want to wish Britt a big happy 30th birthday again! I called her on the day of her birthday but I never wrote it on here - so here it is. Happy Birthday! Just think, now we are the age that Bono and Michael Stipe used to be back when we adored them and wrote their names in the sand at St. Croix Beach. Keep your eyes on your mailbox - one of these days my present will get to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home