Monday, November 14, 2005

Nov 14 - Last Day in Paris

Well, I'm pretty well packed up and ready to go. I'm a little spooked. Suddenly this seems like a big move. Yet most of our apartment remains the same, since Marco is staying here a couple more months, making it seem like we're not moving at all. Despite this, I'll probably never come back to this apartment again.

I've said goodbyes to our friends. The stained glass students a while back. Sebastian friday night, Marco's brother and wife and kids saturday night. Marco's school friends last night. So tonight Marco are going to eat dinner together tonight at our favorite tiny Brazilian restaurant just around the corner, where people are always smiling and singing in a little oasis in the middle of Paris. A happy place. A good place for a last night.

So to Paris, goodbye.

And to Minnesota, California, Hawaii and the US.....I'll see you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home