Monday, September 19, 2005

Sep 19 - Yes! My New Logo!

Yes!!! I figured out the name of my new soon-to-be glassworking studio. It has no physical existence yet, but at least it's coming into a conceptual existence.

I wanted a name that evoked both "light" and "color". I went flipping through a dictionary, a thesaurus and even a rhyming dictionary and came up with an idea that I finally really like:

Green Lantern Glassworks

Here's the logo:




By the way, yes.... there is a comic book character with the name Green Lantern, but I figure the context is different enough that it doesn't matter.

I was so sure about the name that I went and purchased the domain name greenlanternglass.com (cheap! for $1.99) and started work on a future website and even made stationary. All in one day. Pretty productive eh?

In the evening Marco and I ate a great North African meal with Pyves and Damian near Damian's place. Mine was lamb tajine with steamed vegetables, olives and stewed lemons and couscous. Mmmmmm. It burned my tongue which still aches today but it was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home