Thursday, July 14, 2005

Welcome One and All....

Two weeks ago I didn't have any idea what a blog was. Now I'm making my own. So much for pretending to be low-tech eh?

I wish I'd known about this earlier. I'm going to record my life out here in the world, principally for my Mom and Dad back home. I kept journals as a teenager then lost the habit, so it's kinda cool to revive my journaling spirit. I was always a bit of a grandstander anyway - writing my journals with the expectation that someone else would be absorbed by my life. Why let go of such a long-standing delusion?

Here's to journals and the memories they hold. Cheers!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! ;)

July 14, 2005 5:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Blog--what a wonderful 73rd birthday present, for July 13, from my multi-talented and always thoughtful daughter, Sabrina Martine Benson Dechert, also long known by me and her mom as "Honey Bunny." And having opened her Trails Across Continents Blog on July 14, at my Twin Cities Public Television computer in St. Paul, Minnesota, let me wish a wonderful Bastille Day to her, Marco, his family, and all the people of France. "Vive la France!"

July 14, 2005 12:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sabrina and marco,
Looking good...thanks for letting us into your life. Makes me want to return as soon as possible to France and the Pyrenees. I will stop in weekly for updates. Keep following your bliss. Love and hugs, Bobbi

July 15, 2005 12:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there you 2 roaming adverture seekers! This is great, wonderful pictures and commentary. Sabrina, you are such a talented and diversified person. I think your travels and experiences is the way to go. My longtime friend, Julie, who comes back to the States twice a year lives in Paris. She wants to contact you. i will forward her this or e-mail me.
The pictures in your memory, such as the "fireworks" will always bring alive the moments once again as you reflect back on your words and pictures.
Keep up the fun and adventures!!!!
Love, hugs, & "licks", Aunt Judie and Rhett "woof woof"

July 15, 2005 2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home